Come Visit us!
5057 SC Hwy 34
- We use the Plasticulture Method.
- It is raised beds with black plastic covering them. Drip irrigation tape runs under the black plastic to water and fertilize the plants. Beds are layed in September.
- Plants are planted the first of October with a water wheel.
- Plants continue to grow during the fall and winter.
- Early Flowers are protected from the late frosts of March and April with a Row Cover. It will protect the plants from the cold weather.
- Plasticulture strawberries are grown as annuals. We plant new plants every year.
- Open Monday to Saturday. Closed Sunday.
- Starting at 8am and open until the field is picked over each day
- Come early to beat the heat and also benefit from the best picking of the day
- Always call in advance for current picking conditions.
- Strawberries available for picking mid-April to mid-June.
- MOSTLY pick your own strawberries. Some prepicked berries are available.
- All children are welcomed on our farm. We do require that the children remain supervised and with an adult at ALL TIMES.
- Also available an assortment of Strawberry preserves, syrup, dressings, salsa and cider.